Should I hire an SEO agency or an SEO expert for my small business?
Yes! If you can’t get the results yourself, hire someone to get it done for you.
After all, the life of your business is customers, so it only makes sense to pay someone to help you get in front of them.
⚠️ However, deciding to hire an SEO expert is not a decision to take lightly.
Why should I hire an SEO expert for my small business?
It is worth spending money on an SEO expert if you:
- Need Long-term growth.
- Want to see a significant increase in your organic traffic.
- Don’t have enough time to master SEO and would rather delegate it to someone else so that you can focus on other areas of your business.
- Have a high-quality brand looking for real RESULTS.
- Haven’t been able to develop an SEO strategy that actually works.
- Are comfortable with investing on a monthly basis to improve your ROI.
When should I hire an SEO expert for my small business?
The Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Starter Guide created by Google, states that a GREAT time to hire an SEO expert is when you are considering a site redesign or planning to launch a new site. That way, you can ensure that it is search engine optimised.
However, if your site is already up and running, an excellent SEO expert can come in and improve an existing site.
How do I hire the best SEO expert for my small business?
Making the RIGHT decision as to what SEO agency you hire is the difference between improving your visibility on search engines and achieving the digital growth goals you’re looking for or ultimately getting burned.
Before you even think about hiring an SEO expert, it is wise to brush up on your SEO knowledge, so that you can be an educated consumer and make an informed decision.
⚠️ Make sure that you know the difference between white hat SEO and black hat SEO techniques because you do not want to end up hiring an SEO expert or an SEO agency that practises black hat SEO methods because these could result in you getting penalised or worse – de-indexed.
What things do I need to look out for when hiring an SEO expert for my small business?
1. Their previous work
2. Their online presence
Do a simple Google search for the SEO agency or expert, are they ranking themselves?
- Also are they active on social media?
- What are the reviews about their business like?
- Are there any client testimonials on their site?
It is vital that you hire the best SEO expert/agency for your business in order to get the max ROI.