3 Opportunities Your Missing Without Local SEO In Bath
SEO Agency Bath
As a leading SEO agency Bath, Pearl Lemon offers Bath businesses a fast track to the improved SEO that savvy business owners are now finally understanding they need in order for their business, whatever it is, to reach its full potential.
But, even after nearly 20 years of SEO being a ‘thing’ many business owners still don’t understand why they would need an SEO agency – it’s yet another expenditure after all – or why they should even care about SEO. They often don’t understand what an SEO agency Bath does either, and often wonder if they would be better off taking a stab at SEO themselves to save some cash.
As we find ourselves explaining the answers to these burning SEO agency questions all the time, since you’re here, here’s our take, as a leading SEO agency Bath that has been doing all this for a long time!
What Does an SEO Agency Bath Do?
What does an SEO agency do? Actually, quite a bit.
Many business owners have no idea what goes on at an SEO agency, which means we might be playing Tetris all day and charging them for this “SEO” thing as far as they know.
Let’s start with a definition of SEO. Search engine optimization, or SEO, is the practice of improving a website’s search ranks in order to boost its online visibility.
Here are some of the reasons why any company should use a reputable SEO firm: 93% of internet experiences begin with a search engine, and 47% of users choose one of the first three results.
A search engine is the starting point for 93% of online experiences.
Because there are two forms of SEO in the internet world: black-hat SEO and white-hat SEO, we say a “reputable” SEO agency Bath. White-hat SEO improves search rankings by putting in actual effort and data. Black-hat SEO entails shady approaches that could propel you to the top of the search results, but only for a very short time—and these tactics are usually detrimental to your long-term presence.
What does white-hat SEO entail?
There are over 200 criteria that go into making a page rank high in the search results page, but the ones that matter the most (and are the focus of white-hat SEO) include:
- Whether your website is secure or not (HTTPS vs. HTTP)
- If your website is mobile-friendly or not
- Whether your website’s pages load fast
- Whether a website’s schema markup is accurate (type of website code)
- The keywords in the content on your website
- The content quality of your web pages
- The content length of your web pages
- The social signals pointing back to your website.
- The presence of high-quality backlinks pointing to your website
- Whether or not your web pages offers optimized images
- The user’s search intention
What are our strategies for influencing all of these variables? There are lots. But, when working with an SEO agency Bath that does things the most effective way – like Pearl Lemon – they are all things that Google approves of. Because Google can be ruthless if you do things they really don’t approve of.
Some Of Our Clients
We use a few important SEO services and specialized techniques to influence the elements listed above. In most cases, a good SEO agency Bath (like ours) will include the following in their SEO offerings:
- An analysis of the structure of a website
- Analyzing the content of a website, as well as the conversion rate
- Online analysis of off-page content
- Website code and structure optimization
- Off-page aspect optimization
This is actually just a portion of what we do – give us a call, and we can explain a lot more – but the key takeaway here is that we do everything we legitimately can to boost your SEO (and we haven’t played Tetris in years BTW.)
So Should You Hire an SEO Agency Bath?
ou should hire an SEO agency Bath if you and your business satisfy any of the following criteria, no ifs, ands, or buts.
- I want to expand my business.
- I’m not sure how our business’ website affects our bottom line right now.
- We want to be discovered in a newly expanded market area;
- We want to have more people to call us than our competitors;
- We need more hot leads;
- We need more sales;
- We want to set our business apart from our competitors;
- We need to outrank my competition in the search results;
- We want to build a stronger brand that more consumers trust;
What Do These Black SEO People Offer?
When an SEO expert Bath makes claims or promises regarding results in a given period of time, this should raise a red flag. The SEOs that tarnish our sector are known for what we call “churn and burn” tactics, which frequently involve manipulating rankings by:
- Purchasing a large number of links from a variety of low-quality websites
- Creating hundreds of pages of terrible content with a computer program
- Submitting bogus news releases in order to get spam links
- Filling your site with duplicate or scraped content
We won’t say that these things don’t work because they do in some circumstances. The trouble is that they’re then leaving you stuck in a never-ending cat-and-mouse game with Google, which will gradually shut them down one by one. Don’t utilize black-hat SEO strategies on your site if you haven’t already. However, if you have, we advise engaging with a reputable SEO agency Bath to help you clean up your site. Don’t take the risk of incurring a Google penalty.
A word of caution: avoid doing business with anyone who insists on owning the copyrights to any meta data they create, update, or analyze for you. Should you choose to leave them for another company, and they maintain or have this privilege allocated to them, they can legally restrict you from utilizing it or completely remove your site. We’ve seen it happen. Everything we work on with you when you choose Pearl Lemon throughout our relationship is yours now and forever.
Claim Your Free SEO Audit Now!
Ready to hire an SEO agency Bath that works harder, smarter and more effectively than any other?
Contact us today and let’s talk about just how we can help you.