Increase Your Brand Recognition With 4 PPC Techniques In Glasgow
PPC Agency Glasgow
Did you know that 80 percent of buyers use a search engine to find information about local businesses, according to Google? It’s no secret that one of the most efficient and productive ways to get your Glasgow company and its products and/or services in front of your target market at the moment is to execute a locally customized and targeted pay per click campaign.
However, implementing a PPC campaign that provides the near-instant results you desire while still offering the strong ROI you require to stay on budget isn’t easy. That’s where Pearl Lemon, a leading PPC Glasgow agency, comes in.
Why Should You Choose Local PPC?
Not only in Glasgow, but across the country, our PPC team assists businesses with their local SEM strategy. While organic SEO is wonderful and something we encourage our customers to pursue, there are numerous strong arguments to also include local PPC in your search engine marketing strategy:
You'll be able to stay on top of Google's constantly shifting local search landscape
When it comes to local search results, Google is always switching things around. You can test new features, enhancements, and ad types as soon as they’re released with Paid Search Advertising, guaranteeing that you’re always one step ahead of your competition!
To make your local business stand out above your competitors, you can employ a variety of PPC ad types and extensions:
- Do you sell your products both online and in person? You can use Google Shopping Ads to advertise your in-store goods to people looking for them online by placing local ads they will be served while executing a general search for just what you offer.
- Businesses can utilize Structured Snippets to showcase specific features of their products or services. Using snippets like “Neighbourhoods,” a hyperlocal service provider can promote to specific neighborhoods within a city.
As Featured In:
- Your local maps listing can be shown alongside your ad using Location Extensions. Another advantage of location extensions is that they allow your business to appear first in the map data listings above organic results, positioning it ahead of your competitors, even if they are focused specifically on organic SEO.
- Geo Based Targeting – We can make your ads only appear to people who live, visit, or visit that area if you only do business in that location. In fact, we can concentrate our attention on a radius surrounding a certain area, street, or other sector of your choice.
- With Google Ads and Bing PPC, it’s now easier to target visitors based on their device (desktop, smartphones and tablets). When we use Local Mobile PPC, we can even adjust the time of day, the amount of money spent, the ad language, and the sort of website these visitors see.
All of this means that there’s a smaller probability that people who aren’t interested in your PPC ads will see them and click on them. For example, a PPC ad will not be displayed to consumers who have never been to Glasgow and are unlikely to visit if you run a physical sales only business. This could end up saving you a lot of money in the long run.
New Businesses Will Get Noticed Fast
A good organic SEO plan will benefit you in the long run if you’re a new business or haven’t dabbled in search and internet marketing, but it’s unlikely to propel you to the top of the search results in less than a few months. Can you afford to wait that long in a city as bustling and competitive as Glasgow?
If your PPC agency Glasgow is skilled, a PPC ad spend delivers speedy results and the targeting is amazingly precise, resulting in immediate and demonstrable results.
Local PPC can be used by established businesses to promote important events, expansions, new products, and other time-sensitive items. If your event is next week, you simply won’t have time for SEO to perform as well as a targeted, focused PPC campaign.
Why Hire Pearl Lemon as Your Glasgow PPC Agency?
Any local PPC campaign is only as good as the people who run it. If you’ve never used PPC before, you’ll need expert guidance to get the most bang for your buck.
Our staff will do extensive research and make ongoing modifications to guarantee that your money and visibility are maximized once your local PPC program is running as your PPC agency Glasgow. Your account manager will also give you high-level and detailed data to assist you in managing not only your PPC campaign, but your entire digital strategy as well.
Some Of Our Clients
We also stay ahead of the competition since we don’t work from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. If you need us on the weekend, someone will respond. If you can’t talk till 7 p.m. because you’re too busy operating your business, that’s fine. We won’t let the fact that it’s after 5 p.m. stop us from starting a new PPC campaign to promote a time-sensitive offer.
Oh, and as a member of the Pearl Lemon Group, we can refer you to Pearl Lemon, our sister company, which is one of the best in the industry, if and when you’re ready to supplement your PPC campaign with organic SEO.
Claim Your Free SEO Audit Now!
Are you ready to discover more about the benefits of local PPC?
And how Pearl Lemon, as your PPC agency, can help? Get in touch with our PPC Glasgow agency as soon as possible, and we’ll chat about it.