Copywriting is vital for success online in the current digital age. ?
Having great copy is what ties together all of your other digital marketing efforts such as growth hacking, SEO and design.
Digital Copywriting can be described as a science as well as an art, of writing for web pages, online ads social media posts, blogs, email etc.
Its purpose is to promote and sell goods/services. ?
Therefore, having GREAT digital copy, that ACTUALLY sells is vital to any business with an online presence.
As well as the copy being of high-quality, and providing value to the reader to essentially prompt them to buy your product or sign up to your mailing list, for example, it is also essential that the copy is ?
Afterall, if the content doesn’t rank highly in the search engines, less people are going to read it which reduces the performance of the content.
So in terms of your question: who hires SEO copywriters, the answer is anyone who needs to rank highly in search engines to drive more organic traffic to their website such as:
- Businesses with products and/or services to sell
- Freelancers who need a hand with promoting their brand
- Copywriters hire copywriters who specialise in a niche that they are unfamiliar with.
How to hire the right SEO copywriter for your business?
As mentioned above, anyone that needs to rank in the search engines can hire an SEO copywriter.
Some common mistakes people make when hiring an SEO copywriter:
- hiring writers who are not actually passionate about the subject/topic they are being asked to write about.
- They focus too much on copywriting as just an art and forget that there is a more technical side to writing copy that actually leads to conversions.
- Their hiring decisions are solely based on price and not their ability to deliver results.
When hiring an SEO copywriter, be sure to conduct adequate interviews beforehand.
This will ensure that they can deliver results in terms of creating SEO-driven content, that resonates with your target audience.
Where to hire SEO copywriters?
A lot of SEO copywriters work on a freelance basis. Therefore, you’ll find SEO copywriters on platforms such as Fiverr and Upwork.
You may also have some luck by posting a job ad for an SEO copywriter online.
I hope this post answers your question and emphasises the importance of having a content strategy. If you require help to create an SEO-driven content strategy for your business, get in touch with us! ?