What is REVE Chat?
Most people will visit a website and leave with many unanswered questions.
You can avoid this by providing 24/7 customer support with a live engagement platform on your website. REVE Chat makes this possible!
REVE Chat uses advanced artificial intelligence to create live engagement with customers who visit your website.
This includes several features including Co-browsing, Video, Bots, and even Live Chat.
This engagement platform is designed to improve your conversion rates and give your customers the support they need.
A tool like this could be indispensable for lead generation! But let’s further analyze REVE Chat’s features, and see whether it really delivers on its promises.
A Review of REVE Chat Features
REVE Chat has 6 main features that aim to improve your customer’s experience.
This main feature is designed to allow users to communicate with their customers in real-time through their website or mobile apps.
This kind of instant communication makes for better customer engagement.
Users can use messaging channels similar to Facebook messenger or regular mobile SMS.
Customers can also choose the option to have video or voice calls to get more personalized support sessions.
This engagement platform is designed to work well for sales teams and IT support teams.
With just a click of a button, everyone in the team can access information about reporting, analytics, integration, and analyze all ongoing chats.
More about this co-browsing software:
- Tracks customer journeys
- Built with WebRTC to make interactions seamless
- Omni-channel conversations
- Intelligent routing is used to direct customers to the right agents
- Advanced reporting
With Co-browsing, REVE Chat offers users the opportunity to take online customer support to the next level!
The live chat feature is the cornerstone of customer engagement platforms.
REVE Chat enables users to use a multi-channel online live chat software that connects to apps and multiple websites.
What can this feature do?
- Screen share to deliver a better user experience
- Video or voice chat directly on your website
- Co-browsing enables users to interact with customers in real-time
- The omnichannel platform streamlines conversations from multiple platforms and combines them into one platform
This can improve accessibility and increase team productivity.
Being able to manage multiple sites, and apps to communicate with customers in real-time can make a big difference.
What are the benefits?
- 24/7 sales assistance improves your conversion rates
- Live chat analytics ensures that you don’t miss any insights
- Multichannel customer support increases productivity and metrics
- Video chat with potential customers
The live chat can connect to websites, Facebook messenger, Skype messenger bot, messaging apps and enables multi-channel communication.
The automated triggers allow users to reach the right customers at the perfect time. This is done with the embedded chat API that delivers in-app chat support.
This is the most important part of improving customer engagement on your website.
REVE Chat offers multiple cutting-edge tools to ensure that their users and customers have the best experience possible.
Video & Voice Chat
So far, I’ve mentioned that users can video chat with their customers on numerous occasions.
Let’s dive into what this feature really does, and what other aspects you should consider before using it.
REVE Chat offers this feature to help users build customer relationships and improve their conversion rates.
This feature can be useful for lead generation teams that take a more hands-on approach.
Here’s what is included:
- Video recording (great for quality assurance)
- Video SDK lets users add live video chats on mobile apps
- Co-browsing enables users to combine live video chat as well
- Live voice chat is also a good solution for those who don’t prefer video chats
- Personalized branding matches your website’s brand
- Canned responses create predetermined responses for the FAQs
- Trusted domains filter out junk conversations
- Intelligent routing automatically get the right teams to the right customers
- Auto triggers target customers with personalized trigger messages
This feature enables users to identify customer issues and provide solutions through video chat or voice chat. This can really help in forming trust between customers and support teams.
It’s also not for everyone. Not many people are comfortable having impromptu, recorded video chats with complete strangers.
Though it’s great to have the option available, it may not be ideal for certain customers or even certain support teams that are uncomfortable with this.
Some people prefer the anonymity of live chats because they aren’t required to interact with people on a more personal level. Perhaps this feature is best suited for people who like the opposite.
Simply put, handle this feature delicately, because it can actually turn some customers off.
Automated customer support is a great way to speed the engagement process.
REVE Chat offers this feature to its users for customer support and sales conversions.
Users have access to AI-powered chatbots that are designed to send automated messages in an efficient way.
What you can do with this feature:
- Combine live chat and chatbots to let the bots handle the common questions while humans support more complex conversations.
- Zero coding enables users to build their own chatbots to engage their website visitors.
- Automate customer support to be available 24/7 by live agents.
- The chatbots can be trained to answer FAQs.
- Chatbots can handover complex conversations to the right agents.
- Build a visual flow that your bot uses (you don’t need coding skills for this).
- Chatbots can help customers order and book services without the need for human intervention.
You can choose to use the AI chatbots or the sales chatbots to achieve your specific business goals.
REVE Chat makes it possible for users to have access to software that automates chats but also reroutes complex chats to the right agents.
This is a really impressive feature that could prove incredibly useful for lead generation agencies.
Chat API & Mobile SDK
REVE Chat enables users to integrate messaging support to their mobile apps and their websites. This is done through Chat API and mobile SDK.
This ensures that users can engage and retain in-app users with chat SDK.
Here’s what’s included:
- Visitor analytics gives users insight into visitor metrics to trigger the right messages.
- In-app messaging is available for iOS and Android users with mobile chat SDKs.
- Video and voice chat with chat API and mobile SDK
- Co-browsing enables customers and support teams to collaborate in real-time.
- Rich text messaging enables interactive messaging by using images, videos, and emojis.
- Customer profiles contain details in the live chat software to give insight into the general customer experience
These are just a few of the unique aspects of this feature. REVE Chat offers a wide array of options for users to enhance the experience of their customers.
With the ability to integrate with multi-channel platforms, lead generation and customer support become greatly simplified.
It’s great to have all these features to choose from but it doesn’t mean much if they can’t be reported and analyzed to improve lead generation.
REVE Chat enables users to get analytical reports about their customers and team members in real-time.
This is great for team productivity as well as lead generation strategizing.
Here’s what you get:
- Visitor analytics
- Customized reporting
- Agent performance
Not only can you receive insight into customer behavior, but also details about agent performance. This relates to their ratings and activity history, which is great for monitoring the overall productivity of your team.
With this information, teams can develop strong lead generation strategies and increase team productivity.
REVE Chat Pricing & Payment Plans
Generally, there are three payment plans to choose from. Here is a breakdown of each plan and what they each offer.
For $13.50/month, the Standard Payment Plan offers:
- Department Management
- Auto Triggers
- Chat Monitoring
- File & Chat Transfer
- Single Webiste Integration
For $22.50/month, the Advanced Payment Plan offers:
- All of the Standard features
- Video & Voice Chat
- Viber Messenger
- Telegram Messenger
- Mobile Chat SDK
- Developer API
- Advanced Reporting
For $45/month, the Enterprise Payment Plan offers:
- Custom Development
- Screen Sharing
- Unlimited Website Integration
- Custom Reporting
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Integration Support
- On-premise Cloud Solution
Evidently, the payment plans are divided according to business size. This makes it easy for potential customers to choose which category they’re in.
The prices are reasonable and it’s easy to choose which payment plan to choose because the features are pretty straightforward.
The downside is, if you are a small business or an individual, you don’t get access to features like screen sharing, custom reporting, and co-browsing.
You can learn more about REVE Chat pricing here.
Pros & Cons of REVE Chat
So here’s the part you’ve been waiting for. Is REVE Chat worth it? What are its strengths and weaknesses?
These are the Pros of using REVE Chat:
- Wide range of lead generation features to choose from
- Access to AI chatbots
- Integration of multi-channel messaging platforms
- Great for lead generation teams who need customer analytics and reports
These are the Cons of using REVE Chat:
- Video chat feature may seem intrusive and uncomfortable for some customers
REVE Chat is a good customer engagement tool for lead generation purposes.
It has more features than you’ll probably need, and it gives you the chance to make a real difference in your conversions.
The final verdict is: REVE Chat scores 85%
If you are interested in this tool, then you can register for REVE Chat here.