To answer your question briefly: They aren’t useless (if of course, you hire the RIGHT agency for your business), but they’re not needed by everyone.
It just totally depends on how your digital marketing strategy is working for you and your business.
- your digital marketing strategy is working
- you have a lot of customers/clients
- are happy where you
A digital marketing agency won’t be of any use to you.
However, if your struggling to find what’s working, can’t generate traffic, and have no idea about digital marketing – you might want to make use of a digital marketing agency. ?
What works for some businesses, won’t work for all businesses. You need to know what you’re good at, where you struggle, and where you need help.
This is also where a team comes in, and the areas are covered by specialists in those fields.
Saying that, be warned that there are some digital agencies that overpromise, and do not deliver the results you are looking for.
What should I do to ensure that I select the right marketing agency for my business?
- Ask lot’s of questions before hiring them
- Ask to see case studies of client projects that are similar to your needs – if they are confident about their ability to deliver, they’ll be more than happy to share these with you
- Read online reviews and testimonials from clients
- Make sure that the agency you are considering has a strong online presence.
So my biggest piece of advice is to do your research before hiring an agency.
How will I know If hiring a digital marketing agency is the best decision for my small business?
Consider hiring a digital marketing agency If you:
- Want to achieve long-term growth
- Need a significant increase in conversions
- simply don’t have enough time to master digital marketing and would rather delegate it to an expert in this field so that you can focus on running your business
- Have a high-quality brand looking for real RESULTS
- Are a newbie to digital marketing, or you haven’t gotten to grips with understanding how to develop an SEO strategy that actually works
- Are comfortable with making an investment on a monthly basis to improve your ROI
At Pearl Lemon, we specialise in SEO.
From our client’s perspectives, hiring a marketing agency hasn’t been useless at all – in fact it’s been the complete opposite.
But don’t just take my word for it of course! ?
Here’s a testimonial from one of my clients:
“Pearl Lemon developed a marketing strategy set around Facebook and Instagram. We have both a company and personal Instagram that have grown by over 1000% and have inquiries and bookings that come directly from the platform. Furthermore, our focus on personal video drives 45% more engagement on Facebook. Ultimately, we’re busier than we ever were and are in a strong position for the future”. – Paul Lingard, Founder of Thirteen Ink.
Check out more of our client testimonials here ?
If you are looking for, or even considering hiring an SEO agency for your small business, let’s have a chat about your digital growth goals, and the SEO packages we offer at Pearl Lemon ?